I recently installed qmail without any problems.  But, if I send a message
to a large number of users (just a big list of users in my pine
addressbook),
sometimes a few will bounce with claims of not having a mailbox by that
name.
However, if I resend to those mailboxes, it works fine.  So the problem is
either intermittent or related to delivering a lot of messages at once.

I'm currently using binm2+df (SVR4 binmail) for my rc, but am thinking of
changing to home+df (qmail-local) for the rc.  Could this be a problem?
I rarely administer my UNIX system, so any help or enlightenment would be
appreciated.  Please respond to my email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the message I'm getting:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at cs.winthrop.edu.

James Hammond --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---
Executive Director of Information Technology
http://www.winthrop.edu/acc/execdir.htm
Voice: 803-323-2148 Fax: 803-323-2549

2 Tillman Hall
Winthrop University