qmail doesn't deliver mail to root to prevend suid running code...

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrés
To: QMail
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 11:49 PM
Subject: Finally it works (except for root)- add this to a FAQ or whatever

OK, finally it seems to work.

Finally I learned that qmail-pop3d only works with Maildir.

I had to change /var/qmail/rc to Maildir.

Now I can send and receive e-mails, and which was my main fault?

My /etc/passwd file had the user's directory hacked to contain a /./ to make
wu-ftpd chroot that directory, and qmail didn't like it.

Now I don't know if I have to fix qmail to accept that /./ or fix wu-ftpd to
use another passwd file :-?

PD: sending an e-mail to root doesn't work yet, really strange because it
thinks that root's e-mail is in /var/qmail/alias/Maildir. Why?