I have problems with the SMTP part of qmail. I send a email to myself in the
test-enviroment as [EMAIL PROTECTED] The file is delivered from
the queue immidiatly, but I cant find it in my Maildir.

/etc/inetd.conf
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
smtp stream tcp nowait qmaild /var/qmail/bin/tcp-env tcp-env
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd
pop3 stream tcp nowait root   /usr/sbin/tcpd /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
webmail /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir

/var/qmail/rc
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail

Setup:
^^^^^^
qmail-1.03
checkpassword 0.81
ezmlm 0.53
mySQL patch from SoftAgency

Hacked the mySQL patch so it only uses a single system UID/GID. That part is
OK acording to the author of the original patch.

Anything else I have forgotten to mention to help you guys helping me solve
this problem? Send a email back.

--
Michael Boman, Systems Engineer
WizOffice.Com Pte Ltd - 16 Tannery Lane, #06-00

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Boman;Michael
FN:Michael Boman