I am trying to set up the RBL for the first time. It just is *not*
working. OK, first, here is the recommended startup line from the web
site:
tcpserver 0 25 tcpcontrol /etc/smtp.cdb /usr/local/bin/smtplog qmail-smtpd
2>&1 | logger -p mail.notice &

Since I'm running ucspi 0.84, I believe I shouldn't use tcpcontrol
(correct?) so here is my current startup line:
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -c100 -u502 -g501 -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb 0 25
/var/qmail/bin/smtplog /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | logger -p
mail.notice &

I'm hoping that my problem now is to get the correct syntax into
/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb. I am not currently allowing any relaying so the only
line in it right now is:
:allow

I haven't really been able to find any documentation on the syntax though.
The man page for tcprules isn't helping me.

Sincerely,
Noah Sutherland       System Administrator - Internet On-Ramp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To get my PGP public key, please email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or you can get it at BAL's public key server at http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/