Hi,

I finally managed to get the TCPSERVER running in my Qmail. But there is one thing that everyone should note. The script in the website and what is given in Dave Sills hardcopy is different. Most of the time I used to download the website script from the website and could never run it. So I started keying in the script and then it started working.

But I have a problem now. Since it is tedious to create accounts in Qmail and I do not understand the aliases and other things. So I decided to install VPOPMAIL. But before I installed VPOPMAIL i created an alias file in /var/qmail/users directory.

Then I tried putting in the aliases manually. After I decided to install VPOPMAIL i did it and it gave me a  fatal error while creating the users using vpopmail. So I decided to reinstall vpopmail. I went into the /var/qmail/users and checked out that it had created another file called cdb.tmp.

so inside /var/qmail/users i had "assign" and "cdb.tmp" file. Since I was going to reinstall VPOPMAIL. I decided to delete these two files thinking that VPOPMAIL would automatically create these files. But again after reinstalling I don't seem to notice that these two files exist in that directory. Now I am having  a serious problem of not able to create user accounts.

Could anyone let me know how to go about it