Yeah, just before every all remote deliveries ( remote 26/50, remote
25/50, remote 0/50), it happend.

So, i got just a exitasap after each ".....status: local 0/10 remote
x/50" line.

Seems crasy, isn't it?

PS: Again, i just killall -HUP qmail-send.

Thanks.

--
ADA, n.:
        Something you need only know the name of to be an Expert in