you may use the link below for a really well done how-to. you will
find handling of virt. domains, userasignments etc. here. yes, it is
for pop3 user setup, but IMHO the principals are well described here
too. but be carefull with the users/assign file. put the '-' for ext
(6th field) into the record if you want to do nice things with
.qmail-xy as was discussed here not long ago.

http://www.tibus.net/pgregg/projects/qmail/single-uid-howto.txt

btw: as far as i know, you have to put only the domain-part into the
virtualdomains file and not the name-part. like myvirt.org:userhere .
and don't forget to SIGHUP qmail-send.

greetings
Alexander
--
Alexander Jernejcic, E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IntelliNet EDV-Dienstleistungsges.m.b.H., Mariahilferstraße 103, 1060

Am 11/17/99, 9:24:52 AM, schrieb Edward Castillo-Jakosalem
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> zum Thema virtual domains...:

> Hi again!
> I just started to use qmail's virtual domains feature and wanted to
know
> why an email I send to a virt dom user doesn't arrive where I intended
it.