I need some help from you guys. I have qmail installed on a machine. This
machine is behind a firewall and this machine can send mails to outside  to
anyone and it can send mails internally using sendmail. This machine relays
its mail to someother host. No problems on that. When I installed qmail on
it,  and I tried sending mails outside or internally, qmail just wont do
anything. While installing qmail though, while you run ./config , it says
the machine doesnt have a fully qualified domain named . So i manually edit
the files in the control folder . Any help in this would be greatly
appreciated. But I cannot have qmail to send mails to anyone.

Thanks
Rohit