First, hi to all!

I have lot of trouble to fix Qmail working on one of our servers, and that's
it
i can't do it again. I was reading FAQ / doc / man / lwq  and god know what
else
and there is still problem with few thing's. Aslo, in one documentation is
one way
of installing on other something else. So i'm mailing this archive and all
you good people
working on qmail, to finaly make ONE "clean" document in ONE file. It'm very
confused
with some instructions about some realy easy stuff. I'm interested in
helping with new
documentation. Also i'm interested in makeing of qmail html help page. Don't
get me wrong
i just like to make this realy good mta to the masses and all public. It's
realy nessesery to make
a damn good documetation for "newbies" and people that don't know linux as
god as some
people from this mailing list. Also i like to ask is there any chance that
qmail can get in some
distribution like Slackware or freebsd .. or any else ? And about Mailbox,
Maildir and rest of
"way's" of distribution of mail. Make one like Maildir and don't fu*k with
others.

And let's say i open some kind of disscution about this theme.

p.s.
I like qmail :) it's working just fine when you manage to install it. Don't
get me wrong.

----
D r e n i k   N e t w o r k s  /  Y u g o s l a v i a

Luka Z. Gerzic
Graphic design, prepress, html, networking
home page:  http://www.linux.drenik.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / GSM +381 64 11 0 29 56