I switched over to TCP server yesterday, but today it has been so slow so I
been forced to change back to inetd. It takes a minute or so from I am
connected to I get the first +OK message. All clients times out before it.
This is only true when I am accessing it from the world or the lan. If I am
local it works very well.. What can it be? Where should I start looking for
the solution?

My TCPServer commands looks like this:

tcpserver -v -u 1001 -g 101 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 |
/var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd  3 &
tcpserver 0 pop-3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup webmail /bin/checkpassword
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

Best regards
Michael Boman

--
Michael Boman, Systems Engineer
WizOffice.Com Pte Ltd - 16 Tannery Lane, #06-00

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Boman;Michael
FN:Michael Boman