Hi,

I am running a qmail mail exchanger for a University. We have one Novell
Groupwise Server doing mail, and quite a few other unix and apple servers.

I have changed from sendmail to qmail, and it seems like I cannot get the
following to work on it like it did on sendmail.
Some of the servers host names have to be changed when the mail leaves and
enters the mail exchanger, ie. foo.server.edu changes to server.edu, but
bar.server.edu must not be changed.

Selected users want their mail to be intercepted before it is passed on to the
smtproute, and to be forwarded to another email, without
the need to have a complete userlist on the mailexchanger
ex. [EMAIL PROTECTED] must not go to the standard server, but to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for all who contribute to this mlist

Istvan