Dear gentleman.

I am trying to run qmail, using FreeBSD 3.3Stable, but it dies about 2
times a month.
The strangest thing about it. is that no other service i run, crash,
only qmail!
My machine is up around 135 days, i have already built the HOLE FreeBSD,
including kernels.
So, i guess that it does not due to hardware problem (am i right?)!

Other thing strange, is: My linux box runs VERY well with qmail, and
qmail does not die.

Have you ever faced anything such that ?
What you wizard suggest me to do ?

Here goes my uname -a output:
FreeBSD vitoria.ddsecurity.com.br 3.3-STABLE FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE #7: Thu
Oct 21 15:06:38 EDT 1999
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/compile/VITORIA  i386

Thank you for your time and cooperation

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?