On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 06:24:28PM +0100, Hans Sansdalen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm used to sendmail, the the response "We do not relay" when
> people use "%...@domain" in the to field. I have tried to
> make qmail give some response of the same kind, but I haven't
> succeded. Tried the wildmat-0.2-patch, but it was not for version
> 1.03?

qmail does not support the percenthack per default.
You have to manually add support for it by creating
/var/qmail/control/percenthack. So no worries.

Or do is your main concern HOW the message is bounced?

Then:

If a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is getting in, it will
probably be catched by ~alias/.qmail-default (depending how you handle
the mail).

You could do this at one line in that very .qmail-file:

| perl -e 'if ($ENV{DEFAULT} =~ /\%/) { print "We do not relay";exit 100;}

which checks the address and bounces them containing a %.

> I have installed qmail-1.03-antispam4-b1.diff, but I'm not shure
> how to use it, and if it will help me.

Neither am I.

> Any suggestions?

Lykke till.