I keep a short-term log of messages passing through my relay using
the QUEUE_EXTRA mechanism as described in the FAQ.

        I'd also like to use condredirect to scan all incoming mail for
strings and handle that mail specially.  In particular, I'd like to forward
a copy of mail messages containing a string (like "zipped_files.exe") to
somewhere so I can keep an eye out for viruses.

        If I put the appropriate condredirect line into the .qmail file
indicated by QUEUE_EXTRA, and it forwards a message to me, this then
generates three bounces back to the original sender, like thus:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

        How can I use condredirect for this without causing loops or
bounces?

--
        gowen -- Greg Owen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]