Hello,

I tried to setup relay-ctrl on a new machine, but it doesn't work.
relay-ctrl-allow writes the IP in the spool dir, but does not make a
new cdb file. relay-ctrl-age (executed via cron) builds a new cdb file
every five minutes. So I have to wait up to 5 minutes to relay a mail.
It's a little bit weird, because I installed an older version on
another system and it worked perfectly. Do you have any idea what could
be wrong? I thinks relay-ctrl-allow executes relay-ctrl-age. Maybe
there is a problem in executing relay-ctrl-age, but I don't know why.
AGE_CMD looks fine.

pop3d part from my qmail startup file:

sh -c "start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --user root \
  --exec /usr/bin/tcpserver -- \
  0 pop-3 /usr/sbin/qmail-popup `hostname`.`dnsdomainname` \
  /opt/vmailmgr/bin/checkvpw /opt/relay-ctrl/sbin/relay-ctrl-allow
/usr/sbin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &"

Here my defines.h:

#ifndef AGE_MINUTES
#define AGE_MINUTES 10
#endif

#ifndef BUFSIZE
#define BUFSIZE 4096
#endif

#ifndef RULESDIR
#define RULESDIR "/etc"
#endif

#ifndef SPOOLDIR
#define SPOOLDIR "/opt/relay-ctrl/spool"
#endif

#ifndef AGE_CMD
#define AGE_CMD "/opt/relay-ctrl/sbin/relay-ctrl-age"
#endif

#ifndef TCPRULES
#define TCPRULES "/usr/bin/tcprules"
#endif