You might try confronting that user.  I would guess that if you show them you know what they're doing and that they're in trouble for doing it, they'll stop and you won't have to spend a lot of time trying to stop them with technology.  The impersonal find-a-way-to-block method may just up the ante, turning it into a user versus the system problem, while the personal confrontation may end the behavior.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 8:39 PM
Subject: a few things...

Hi there, sorry to bother you all..

    I know you get quite a few emails from things people could have found in the FAQ or other documentation so rest assured I've looked as best as I could to find answers to these questions and have probably gone and overlooked somethin :)

    Anyway... on with the show - I have several servers running qmail and on these servers there's one user that is making a habit of sending 'naughty' email... I'm wondering if there is a way to limit the number of emails that one user can send at one time? I've heard of this, but as yet it's unconfigurmed.

    Also... on a particular server there's a lot of 'Trouble Injecting Bounce Message...' failures in the mail log... any idea what this could be and how I could stop it ?

Thanks for your time.
M. Richardson