On Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 10:44:51AM -0500, Mark Hoffman wrote:
> I've got the same problem. Forgive me if the answer is documented somewhere,
> but does anyone have a solution? I've put in all the patches for high volume
> servers.

My solution was to remove the 'sync' option from the queue mount. It now races
it's ass off, I benchmarked it at well over 1 million distinct messages a day.

Still waiting for a reliable filesystem that doesn't come to a grinding halt
when mounted sync. Under Linux, that is.

Greetz, Peter.
--
Peter van Dijk - student/sysadmin/ircoper/womanizer/pretending coder