I have tried everything to get off this list and I would hope I would know
what I am doing. I have seen numerous people post about wanting off of it, so
it can't be just stupidity. I always keep the 1st reply from a list, so I can
unsubscribe, but again this one is ALWAYS unsuccessful. With the amount of
people wanting off, it would be nice to have the admin of this list simply
boot us out as a last resort. The intelligence average of this list is quite
high, and most of the people are admins themselves. So we should all know that
sometimes programs don't work 100%, and we are not dealing with AOLers here ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Andy Bradford wrote:

> Thus said abc on Fri, 03 Dec 1999 14:01:26 +0700:
>
> > At 09:16 02/12/99 -0800, Michael m. Honse wrote:
> > >
> > I think there should be message trailer like at the PGP - Users Mailling
> > list, maintained by Fred , to prevent this incident anymore
> It wouldn't matter if there was a trailer---they wouldn't read them
> anyway and we would still see their requests---in addition, it would
> just give users another thing to shout at the unknowing... "Look at the
> trailer idiot!", etc... :)
> Andy
> --
>         +====== Andy ====== TiK: garbaglio ======+
>         |    Linux is about freedom of choice    |
>         +== http://www.xmission.com/~bradipo/ ===+
begin:vcard
n:Santerre;Chris
tel;pager:(401)452-6449
tel;work:(401)453-4455 ext.109
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.paginc.com
org:Property Advisory Group
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:IT Manager
note:Study the history of Bill Gates, then you will want to buy Linux!
adr;quoted-printable:;;4 Cathedral Square =0D=0ASuite 1G=0D=0A;Providence;RI;02903;USA
fn:Chris
end:vcard