We are looking to implement quotas on a new qmail farm, and I just want to
make sure that my approach will work:

The courier-imap folks have the delivery agent invoked from qmail start to
the effect of:

'| /usr/local/bin/deliverquota ./Maildir 1000000S'

in qmail-start for a default quota of 1 million bytes.  If I have all
maildir's defined by users-assign, I can still manage "exceptions" to this
with a .qmail file in the user's homedir, can't I (users have no shell
access, so altering the .qmail file in the homedir should not be a problem).
Is this the case, or am I smoking something?

--
--Matt Schnierle
--mgs at stargate dot net