"Dustin Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Well, I recently rebooted my machine (don't ask why, long story), and all of
>the sudden, there's no logging, and qmail-start is listed as a
>defunct/zombie process if I ps ax | grep qmail as root.
>
>Any ideas what's going on here?  I'm running under supervise.

Is this the first time you've rebooted since installing or modifying
your startup files? If so, you probably need to debug them.

If the scripts worked before, but don't work now, you should to try to
identify what's changed since they last worked.

Failing that, show us exactly what you're doing, and tell us what
platform you're on.

-Dave