Hi:

Is /var/qmail/control/defaultdomain the only mechanism to inform
QMAIL programs what domain name to tack on any unqualified address?  Is
there instead a way to specify this either via command line args to
qmail-smtpd, or maybe via an environment variable (possibly set by
TCPSERVER)?

We are running SMTPD listeners on multiple ports (1025,1026,1027,etc...)
to handle various customers, each with their own default domain. We are
seeing cases of either misconfigured boxes or older software not
FQDN'ng the recipient data and because we're running these on the
same box, have a single qmail/control directory.  I would rather
avoid having to have multiple qmail/control directories if possible.

Thanks,

--curtis