I just switched from MAPS RBL to MAP RSS.  Seems to hit a little bit
better without taking away too much real stuff.

Then I had a customer complain that someone, could not send him mail and
was getting an open relay message. So I connected to the offending host in
my log and tried a few simple relays and it looked fine.  Then I noticed
to my delight that they run qmail.  So trying to be helpful, I sent a
request to have them taken off.  This was the result.

>>> MAIL FROM:<spamtest>
<<< 250 ok
>>> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 553 Sorry, you can't relay through me (#5.7.1)
>>> RSET
<<< 250 flushed
>>> MAIL FROM:<>
<<< 250 ok
>>> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 250 ok
>>> DATA
<<< 354 go ahead
>>> (message body)
<<< 250 ok 945215583 qp 29881

Does anyone know how this could be setup like that?

Thanks,
Monte