qmail Digest 16 Dec 1999 11:00:01 -0000 Issue 851

Topics (messages 34372 through 34405):

Defunct qmail-start, no logging
        34372 by: Dustin Miller

Re: Qmail and Email virus protection
        34373 by: Christopher Seawood

auto append a sig
        34374 by: Mark Maggelet
        34375 by: Petr Novotny
        34376 by: Adam D . McKenna
        34377 by: Dustin Miller
        34378 by: Petr Novotny

stuck messages
        34379 by: Denis Voitenko
        34382 by: Denis Voitenko
        34389 by: Dave Sill
        34396 by: Stefan Paletta

Re: Defunct qmail-start after reboot
        34380 by: Dave Sill
        34387 by: Dustin Miller

.qmail files
        34381 by: clifford thurber
        34386 by: Dave Sill

writing to a mail file handle and PERL
        34383 by: clifford thurber
        34388 by: Dave Sill

status bar
        34384 by: Robert
        34385 by: petervd.vuurwerk.nl
        34391 by: Shawn P. Stanley

Re: .qmail files  (fwd)
        34390 by: Adam Rothschild

Secure qmail web based client ??
        34392 by: Dinesh Punjabi
        34393 by: James N. Maze

Allow RELAY by MAIL FROM
        34394 by: Jorge Rocha
        34395 by: Chris Johnson
        34400 by: Diego A. Puertas F.
        34403 by: Mark Maggelet

Patching qmail
        34397 by: Jorge Rocha

Qmail and virtual domains
        34398 by: Dustin Miller

maildir Perl modules.
        34399 by: Sam
        34401 by: james.wwnet.net
        34402 by: Daniel Sully

vpopmail and ezmlm
        34404 by: Martin Lesser

IMAP and Mysql !
        34405 by: Seyyed Hamid Reza Hashemi Golpayegani

Administrivia:

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To bug my human owner, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry for the repost, something's goofy over here and I wasn't sure if the
original made it.

After a recent reboot, logging is no longer functioning, and qmail-start
just sits there, a zombie process.  I need logging to work, and I can't
figure this out, help!

:)

Dustin