Hey Folks,

When you get some free time, take a look at:

     http://www.kitabjian.com/dave/qmailhelp/

I originally prepared these "Q-Cards" for our intranet to help our internal
(and future) staff debug, diagnose, and maintain our qmail-based email
servers when I'm out of town.

Then it occurred to me that this type of end-to-end or "one hurdle at a
time" sequential approach might be helpful to other beginners in the qmail
community at large.

Anyway, I know there are definite holes in my understanding of the way
qmail works, but I have most of the pieces in place. I'd really value you
guys looking it over for accuracy and usefulness and offering any comments.
And by all means, let me know if you find them useful!

Thanks!

Dave K