From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 11:02 AM
To: administrator@[24.131.161.83]; postmaster@[24.131.161.83];
root@[24.131.161.83]
Subject: 24.131.161.83 has failed a mail relay test...

Road Runner Customer at 24.131.161.83,

On Thu Dec 16 12:01:43 EST 1999, Road Runner Security performed a test of
the mail server running on your machine. If you are receiving this message,
your mail server at 24.131.161.83 has failed one of more of our tests for
third-party relay (illustrated below). Your mail server, therefore, may be
vulnerable to third-party relay, and you should to act now to eliminate this
vulnerability. If you fail to do so, your are at increased risk of having
your server hijacked. Keep in mind that an open mail server which is
hijacked affects not only you, but has the potential to detrimentally affect
all of Road Runner.

An Internet mail server performs third-party relay when it processes a
message from a non-local sender to a non-local recipient. Junk e-mailers
abuse this capability at an alarming rate to greatly increase the amount of
spam or unsolicited e-mail they can deliver.

Please visit the site http://mail-abuse.org/tsi/ar-fix.html to learn how to
secure your mail server. If you have any questions regarding this procedure,
please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will do everything that we can to
assist you.

This test is performed as a proactive security measure for Road Runner
subscribers.  If you have any questions about this test, which was performed
by Road Runner Security, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Road Runner Security

******* 24.131.161.83 *******

Connecting to 24.131.161.83 ...
 <<< 220 wfdevelopment.com ESMTP