Thus said [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:12:33 MST:

> Here are some coupons for you.  No need to register your
> E-Mail address or anything else.  Just print and save.
> Merry Christmas !!
>http://www.nobull.bigstep.com/generic.html;$sessionid$DYSB0EAAAABJTWGIHUVHBMWYZA4S1PX0?pid=27
> If you feel that you have received this in error, please
> forward it back to sender and you will be removed from our mailing list.  Thank You.

How did this email creep in?  Is the list setup to allow posts from
non-subscribers?  I wouldn't know if this chump is or isn't since I
have no moderator status, however, I would think that it is prudent to
have ezmlm setup in this way.  I was on the linux-kernel mailing list
for a while until I got fed up with the number of spams that went to
the list because it wasn't configured to block those types of posts...
Andy
--
        +====== Andy ====== TiK: garbaglio ======+
        |    Linux is about freedom of choice    |