Greeting all!

here got 2 problem about qmail-send.

1.i setup my own email server several month ago but now some weird problem when Isend email to [EMAIL PROTECTED],following is error info return back my mail damon:

-------
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
216.33.151.135 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 Transaction failed
-------

when I try to telnet to hotmail, the result is the same.

why?

2.how could I set the envelop sender since I use qmail in my cgi script like
open(MAIL,"|/usr/local/qmail/bin/qmail-inject [EMAIL PROTECTED]") || die $!;
print MAIL "blah blah";
close(MAIL);

it seems NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED] but [EMAIL PROTECTED],how to change it?I've tried lwq and manpage but no file seems for it.

Thanks.