Hello all.

I would like to filter incoming messages, on a per-Mailbox basis, via a
user's .qmail and various calls to bouncesaying in that .qmail.  Each call
to bouncsaying will run a program that checks for a particular condition,
and perhaps bounce the message if such a check fails.  This is obviously
easy to accomplish.

However, I would like to bounce the message _AND_ still deliver it -- to
some trash mailbox perhaps -- so it can be looked at for whatever reason
(more or less for statistics purposes).  Is there a means by which this can
be accomplished?

At first glance this looks like it will not be easily accomplished without
some code hacking.

Thanks!