Do you see a strange From field in this message?

When I see my own message coming back from the list here, what appears in
the FROM field is actually the TO field, it only happens on my
messages. Do you see the same?

I see the problem on the list of messages, when I look at my message the
FROM field is rigth.

This phenomena only happens on my two ezlm lists, this one and
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

It happens on both my MUAs: pine and netscape-messenger. I see my
own messages in my mailboxes and they seem to be well structured.

I'm suspecting the problem is that my FROM field is iso-8859-1 encoded,
since my second lastname has an accent. I'm going to send a second message
without the accent and see what happens, sorry for the cuasi-SPAM.

Is there a known problem with iso-8859-1 encoded fields in qmail-ezmlm?