Starting Monday, outgoing deliveries from list.cr.yp.to will perform DNS
resolution through a new non-BIND DNS cache. Starting Wednesday, the MX
record for list.cr.yp.to will be provided by a new non-BIND DNS server.

(A portion of the same DNS software will be used in qmail 2, reducing
memory use for outgoing SMTP deliveries, allowing higher concurrency on
small machines.)

If you don't receive any messages on Monday or Tuesday, or if you see a
message to list.cr.yp.to stuck in a queue on Thursday, let me know by
sending a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I don't anticipate any problems; the
new software is generally much less fragile than BIND.

---Dan