Hello Olivier,

I found your message in my qmail mailing list archive. Is the smtpd
patch now working for you? I installed it, but it works only with the
standard checkpassword. It doesn't work with checkvpw.

To Bruce: checkvpw also does not work with smtp-auth perl scripts from
Mrs. Brisby. So checkvpw have to be different from checkpassword.

Smoerk