Hai, I am new here. Sorry my english very bad
I have problem, I use qmail for my office but there are 2 server : I am
admin at server1, but no at server2, there are user account on server1
same on server2.
So how to configure when client at server1 download email from server1
download agan from server2. using user/pwd on server1.

srv1: qmail+maildir+checkpwd+qmailpopup (I am admin here)
srv2: qmail+mailbox+checkpwd+qpopper ( I am not admin here)

user ---> download email --> server1 -----------------------> server2
(with the same user/pwd)

How to configure qmail / qmail popup or else to work like that. I have
tried with fetchmail and qpoper but still compusing, I tried to change
source program (qmail-popup.c) but no progress.

Th
Abu (LUG Indonesia)