On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 12:55:13AM -0500, Peter Cavender wrote:

You're missing something. See below:

> My  /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains file looks like this:
> domain1.com:forwarder-domain1
> domain2.com:forwarder-domain2
>
> I obviously have a special user, "forwarder", set up with lots of
> .qmail files, and all is fine & working for normal qmail traffic.
>
> I try making a list, [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> ezmlm-make /virtual/domain1/ezmlm  /home/forwarder/.qmail-domain1
> domain1  domain1.com

That line should be:

ezmlm-make /virtual/domain1/ezmlm /home/forwarder/.qmail-domain1-domain1
domain1 domain1.com

(all on one line - notice the extra "-domain1" in the .qmail file)

Also note that if you use the standard ezmlm-0.53, then you'll have to
manually make one other change before the list will work. That change is
as follows:

cd /virtual/domain1/ezmlm

Find in there a file called "inlocal". This contains the name of the
local part which ezmlm expects to see. It will contain "domain1" in your
case. You have to change that to "forwarder-domain1-domain1". The
alternative is to patch ezmlm with ezmlm-idx, which doesn't need you to
fiddle with any files like this.

[snip]

--
See complete headers for more info