Hi ,

I want some help about qmail services ! I have installed it on my Redhat 6.1
machine and work fine . So I have patched my qmail and checkpassword to work
with users based on a mySQL table and authenticate via a mySQL table that
users store on it . This patch can be find on http://www.qmail.org
So my pop3d is authenticate perfectly via checkpassword becuase my
chechpassword was patched to check via mySQL table . So how can I do that
with an IMAP daemon ? Is there any IMAP daemon exist that can authenticate
via mySQL table ? or is there any IMAP daemon exist that can authenticate
via checkpassword like qmail-pop3d ?
my second question is , is that any way that can limit my relaying like this
:
I am an ISP and I want that my users can't send the mails that are not from
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] I mean that FROM should be in this form : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and not others !
So How can I limit their ?

Thank You so much
Hamid Hashemi