more on last post to lists.

I am running Qmail on a FreeBSD 3.3 server and have qpopper setup. Qmail
is using ~/Mailbox and all is running fine.
I have no external SMTP access but would like to have AtDot be able to
send.
The problem is that it comes back with the error of:
An error was encounted sending your mail. Please try again.

This comes up all the time.

I can send to all my domains in the control/rcpthosts but if it is not in
there I can't send it. I have tried a test and added a host external I
wanted to send email to and it completed with out errors. Can someone help
me with this. This is the only form of access that we want on this server.

Thanks for all of you help

David Uzzell

List Bot account for 1st Penshurst Scout Group.
http://www.1stpenshurst-scouts.asn.au