Bill Ataras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 03 Jan 2000:
> Are there any patches that let me deliver mail messages into a SQL
> database (mysql preferrably) instead of Maildir ?

Patches?  What do you need patches for?  I would imagine a (relatively)
simple program which takes an email message in standard input and writes
it to the database would be sufficient, it could possibly also look at
environment variables for recipient information.  Then just use this
from the appropriate .qmail files.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /