Interesting. Check "man tcpserver". Note that:

        The server's address is given by host and port.  host  can
       be  0, allowing connections from any host; or a particular
       IP address, allowing connections only to that address;  or
       a  host name, allowing connections to the first IP address
       IP address, allowing connections only to that address;  or
       for that host.

Try the various options for host. Also, you might try playing with the -o option.

Let me know if this helps!

Dave