From: Strange [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 12:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Odd.

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Dustin Miller wrote:

> I checked the original messages, since I don't delete messages from my
> server.

Ok, then, why not fill us in on these sorts of details in advance?  You
would not believe the number of questions asked on this list where such
a simple thing as checking the saved message on the server has not been
done.

Also:
a) Are there any mail clients in common between the senders of these
messages?  Qmail will not "correct" headers.

b) Are you or any of the senders behind any kind of firewall?  What
one(s)?

c) What POP server program are you using?

      -M

Michael Brian Scher (MS683/MS3213)  Anthropologist, Attorney, Policy Analyst
            Mainlining Internet Connectivity for Fun and Profit
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Give me a compiler and a box to run it, and I can move the mail.