It also sends emails to the user warning him/her of the upcoming
removal 5,3,and 1 day before removal and also sends a letter after
removal stating how many messages where removed.

you can find the RPM, tar.gz, and the script at www.oralinux.org
under the SysAdmin Section

When we put it into production it cleaned up 2 gigs worth of email
that was being stored on our system.

Mark
Mark Wagner - Cyber Trails                     Phone - (602)906-1751
Oracle DBA / Systems Administrator             Pager - (602)521-4280
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           Fax   - (602)907-1799
*                       www.oralinux.org                           *
*       Evil Lord of the Sysadmin Sith Darth cat*|/dev/audio       *
Who are you? where are we going? and why are we in this handbasket?
Signatures are like bumperstickers for geeks.