hi,
IMHO your problem might be the pop3. try "telnet your.pop.3.server
110"
then type:
user YourAccount
pass TopSecretPass

this should log you into the pop3 server, if you get any other answer
than OK, the problem lies in the account
if you successfully log in then try:
list

this should show you the list of messages (just ranks from 1 to n and
the size) stored in ./Maildir. if not: the homedir-entry in
/etc/passwd (or /var/qmail/bin/users/poppasswd or wherever you store
your account data) does not point to the dir under which the pop3
server is able to find ./Maildir.

quit closes the session

hope that brings us one step further...

alexander

Am 1/13/00, 8:24:40 AM, schrieb "john" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> zum
Thema Re: Virtual Domains Mails cannot be retrieved: