If you are using ezmlm, echo "reply-to" >> DIR/headerremove; echo "Reply-To:
listname@listaddress" >> DIR/headeradd

For another tool (like a patched majordomo) I don't know how.

If you are not using a mailing list manager, just .qmail files, I suggest
you start.

Matthew B. Henniges
Axl.net Communications
http://www.axl.net