On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 12:08:08PM +0000, Fred Backman wrote:

> Hello all,
> What large ISPs or services are running qmail, and roughly how much
> traffic do they have (e.g. number of messages per day)?

Yahoo! is running entirely on qmail (with some modifications to suit
their size), Hotmail's outgoing mail server is qmail, egoups (now
incorporating egroups and onelist) run close to 260000 mailing lists on
qmail, Resaux IP Europeene (RIPE) and Network Solutions (incoming mail)
are both on qmail. I don't know about numbers of messages, but these
sites are certainly extremely big.

--
See complete headers for more info