Hassan Housrom wrote:

> Hi Sir:
>
> I  have my local mail server using Ms Exchange Server, and I have an internet
>account in ISP.
> So I would like to retrieve my emails from my account to my local server using Dial
>up connection.
> I will be thankful for your help , if you please send the solution by details.
>
> Thanks for your helping hands
>
> Regards
>
> Hassan Housrom.

The "theory" is that you configure the MS Exchange Internet Mail Service
to Retrieve mail by sending ETRN signal with your domain to your server
mail host.
Your server must support ETRN. In qmail it must have installed the etrn
patch and a file called /var/qmail/control/etrn with a line like this

yourdomain.com X.X.X.X/n X.X.X.X/n

Where the X.X.X.X/n are the IP address or interval where your ISP will
accept ETRN signals from (for yourdomain.com).

Could someone verify that it works? I'm sniffing sessions with this
configuration and I don't see etrn signals at all.

Oscar.