I am in the process of migrating from Sendmail to qmail. There are no users
on the new machine so anything is an option.

My question... I am used to using the cac.washington.edu pop server with my
sendmail machines. I am in the process of reading a qmail HOWTO and the
author outlines the installation of qpopper. Can anyone tell me what the
differences between the products are? And which one will be more benifitial
to me...

My configuration info:
    FreeBSD 3.4, Intel Celeron 400 processor, 96MB of Ram, 6GB hard drive,
T1 internet connection.
    I have 100 total e-mail users currently (we are growing very fast), the
current sendmail machine is processing 3,000-4,000 messages per day on
average. All of the users are using Pop. There are no IMAP users. Only the
root account needs console mail.

Thanks in advance,

Max
e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]