On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:33:04 -0600 , Bruce Guenter writes:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 10:24:11PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > When I started my latest hack, I was under the
> > impression that ofmipd supported a subset of SMTP,
> > but checking the source, I see that I was mistaken.
> > I probably took the "more hacking" route:  I wrote
> > a qmail-queue wrapper which will rewrite the message
> > headers and the envelope.
>
> Could we see it?

Sure: fetch http://www.users.uswest.net/~cmikk/fixup-queue.tar.gz

It's a few additional/replacement files, and a patch
to the stock mess822-0.58 package.

--
Chris Mikkelson  | Einstein himself said that God doesn't roll dice. But
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | he was wrong.  And in fact, anyone who has played role-