Hi

This is more of a petty annoyance than anything else, but I'd like to
know if anyone else has experienced it. I recently was contacted by a
user saying that they were getting bounce messages back each time they
tried to send mail to a particular local address. Upon further
investigation it turns out that although this recipient's email address
in her Outlook address book was spelt correctly, there was a space after
the last character. When I checked the qmail logs, this space appears as
a question mark at causing the message to bounce.

Anyone have any ideas? When I type a space after an email address
directly in the 'TO' field it goes OK suggesting this is more than
likely a flaw in Outlook.

Any ideas???

ta

Si