Recently saw a short thread on procmail with qmail, but I'm having
another error...
I used the patch on the qmail webpage to patch procmail for Maildirs.  I
got the qmail-procmail script from the archives to change the exit codes
in procmail to something qmail can understand, and in the user
directory, .qmail contains:
./Maildir/
|/usr/sbin/qmail-procmail

procmail seems to be working, but it is annoying to see the following
error in my /var/log/qmail/current log file:

biglongnumber starting delivery 337: msg 2087 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
biglongnumber status: local 1/10 remote 1/20
biglongnumber delivery 337: success:
procmail:_Couldn't_chdir_to_""/procmail:_Skipped_"$HOME/Mail"/did_1+0+1/

biglongnumber status: local 1/10 remote 1/20

Also, relating to my logs, I sometimes see
deferral:
Sorry,_I_wasn't_able_to_establish_an_SMTP_connection._(#4.4.1)/

Thanks for any clues you can give me!

-Jennifer