At 11:11 AM +0600 2/1/00, Md. Sifat Ullah Patwary wrote:
>Thanks Okky,
>But I need fetchmail not to use pop account rather Queued mail from an SMTP
>(qmail smtp) server. (Off line basis)

But, as you showed us, the remote server does not support ETRN, so
you can't do what you're trying to do.  And it's not qmail, so no
AUTOTURN.

>Any solution please.

Find another way to get your mail.  Does the remote server support
POP or IMAP or UUCP?  At this point you should be asking your ISP,
not us.  qmail really has nothing to do with your problem.

--
Paul J. Schinder
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center