on 2/1/00 12:27 PM, Andreas Altenburg had the thought:

> i changes the line in the php3.ini-dist to /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
>
> In spite of this, the mail is not send. In the http-error-log there is a
> line /usr/sbin/sendmail -no such directory or file. But i do not find the
> line in my php3.ini-dist file. Where can it be???
>

>From Life with Qmail http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html

kill PID-of-sendmail
mv /usr/lib/sendmail /usr/lib/sendmail.old # may not be needed
mv /usr/sbin/sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail.old # may not be needed
chmod 0 /usr/lib/sendmail.old /usr/sbin/sendmail.old
ln -s /var/qmail/bin/sendmail /usr/lib
ln -s /var/qmail/bin/sendmail /usr/sbin

This will make sure that qmail will handle you mail.

Pat

--
Freestyle Interactive | http://www.freestyleinteractive.com | 415.778.0610