Well ive installed about 8 servers with selective relaying with tcpserver
and they all work fine, but this one isnt, Ive went through everything I
know and still can't resolve it :) the only mention is on that page about a
problem with rh5.1 - its quite strange.

I might just upgrade and trust (argh) redhats upgrade tool....

--Stephen

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 12:44:25PM +1100, Stephen Mills wrote:
> I am using tcpserver, what I dont understand is that tcp_wrappers  _makes_
> (contains) tcpd.
>
> [root@proxy tcp_wrappers_7.6]# ls tcpd* -al
> -rwxrwxr-x   1 root     root        18933 Jan 17 14:57 tcpd
>
> This is why Im puzzled as to why the suggestion on the qmail.org page
> suggests to recompile tcp_wrappers

Don't worry about tcp_wrappers if you're using tcpserver. tcpd never enters
into the picture with tcpserver.

Chris